Insurance and Financial
Our office requires payment at the time of service and prior to the completion of your treatment.
- Cash, Check, Credit, Debit
- Credit cards accepted are Visa, Mastercard, American Express or Discover Card
- CareCredit®: NO INTEREST: We offer a payment plan through CareCredit® (subject to credit approval, see link below)
◦ Allows you to pay over time with NO INTEREST (12 months or less)
◦ Convenient, low monthly payment plans over 6-12 months
◦ No annual fees or pre-payment penalties
◦ Same as cash
◦ Also available, with interest plans for payment from 12 – 24 months
◦ Click Herefor more info or to see if you qualify (takes 5 minutes)
◦ Our office staff would be happy to process the application for you
For services over $2000 that take more than one visit, our office staff can work out extended payment plans such that the payment is made by the completion of treatment. Ask us!
For patients with dental insurance, our staff is happy to help you maximize your available benefits and directly bill them for reimbursement for your treatment if those benefits are positively verifiable prior to the start of treatment.
We are partcipating providers for some of the plans in BCBS of MA, Delta Dental, Altus Dental, Cigna, Aetna, and United Concordia networks. Please check with your insurance company to be sure that your plan allows reimbursement to our office. Most other insurance companies from around the country, including but not limited to Guardian, Metropolitan Life, and Principal will reimburse our office for our services at an out of network rate. Just call us or your insurance company and ask, our front desk staff is happy to help you!
However, all co-payments, deductibles, excluded services and any amounts that would be paid directly to patients must be paid at the start of treatment. Please have your insurance information available when you call our office and always contact our office with any and all changes in employer or insurance information.
Please be advised that any estimates provided by our staff are approximations based on the accuracy of information provided by you, the patient, your employer and or your insurance company. The patient is ultimately responsible for any and all payments for services.